Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lots of NEWS!

Hi! School started last week and i have been so busy!!! But, the newbie hermeis are doing good. I still don't have any pictures of Sprite. But GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPRITE MOLTED! He is in ISO now finsihing his exo. He molted uesterday so he will be back in the 'tat by next week sometime.

Gumbo is not doing well. He tried to molt! He was burried for like 2 months. Then he wasn't moving. The he was on the surface his eyes pointed down, like he was either dying or trying to shed his exo. He tried shedding his skin for about 3 days, which was way too long. He never finished shedding and dropped all his limbs but 1 (i am guessing because he was just too weak to molt, it takes a lot of energy). I think he is really deformed since he was "stuck" in his exo for like, 3 days. I am so sad, I do not think he is going to make it....

Little Red molted! But stupid Qwerty (of all crabs!!!) took Little Red's shell. So I found LR naked but completly unharmed. He must not of gotten to eat ANY of his exo since Qwerty probably did. Now LR is in ISO as active as ever in a new green jade turbo!!! YAY! So everything is good. He is looking really healthy!

I have my first volleyball game tomorrow! Our team is ready, some people just have to work on passing, but we are getting good!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT!
~Editor

No comments: