Sunday, September 24, 2006

AUTUMN!

WOOPDY-DOOO!!! Fall is here! Not quite officially in my mind, because the leaves aren't all orange and pretty yet, but on the calendar it says it's fall!! WEE! i love fall, it's my favorite season becaus ethe weather is so perfect for running around out side. On the plus side, i like gathering up leaved into piles and then lay in them, lol! Awww, i am so ready for fall.
----Btw, hello there! I haven't written in like a MONTH and i am sorry peoples! But i still love my blog! I am in a typing mood so i thought i might write in here.
----The Crabbies are still good and all....... well, actually, poor Gumbo is still in ISO, poor guy! He has no limbs. BUT, i know this sounds really strange, but he POOPED and i am soooo happy because he is eating!!! His antennaes (sp?) are messed up because some of the exo is still on them. ~~I really don't know how long he's going to live, but for now i am happy with him.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Jacob was supposed to give me a hermit crab on Wednesday and NEVER DID! The little twirp! I was sooo mad becasue he forgets to feed it and i KNOW he doesn't take care of it because he tells me about it. I AM SO MAD AT HIM! I try to talk to him about it on IM and he doesn't answer, or he blocks me, or he signs off. URAGGG! The crab is going to DIE because of HIM! HE MADE A DEAL! I am sooo mad and i have been for a week! I AM NEVER GOING TO GET OVER THIS! It makes me so o o o o o o o angry and mad and sad GEEEEEEEEEE!

Phew, i just had to vent, but i am still mad!!!!!
See yeah later, okay?
~Editor

No comments: