Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Homework

Hi! I am here agian, hello!!!
In language art class today we got to work on SHORT STORIES! I am soooo excited because we get to wirte one all our selves. I might post mine on here afterwards, but i might not because what if some one steals it and publishes it under THEIR name! STORY STEALERS! soooo, maybe i won't post it.

I am deciding whether or not to change my template to a shell/ocean theme? hmmm. Please comment me.

today i forgot my math work sheet HW at school, which is quite impossible BECAUSE at the very end of history class, i was working on it. Then i slipped it in my binder and NOW IT'S NOT THERE! BOO! I do n't know how that happened. Urgh. So anyways, Ellie, being the goodest and bestest friend (lol) sent me the problems that i hadn't done yet. YAY ELLIE BEAR!

Three cheers for Ellie! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOOORAH! HIP HIP: GO ELLIE!
~Editor

No comments: