Thursday, September 28, 2006

CBox is Back!

Hey! I put my Chat Box back up. There's some old posts on it, but i still like it! lol.

I canot wait until Language class!!! It's so much fun! We get 2 periods there, one in the lcasss room and the other in the computer lab! WOOT! I love that set up.

I still am LOVING my lego set!!! BUT, on thing I forgot to tell you yesterday is:
Cleo is sick. Her kidneys are bad and so she spent the night an the animal hospital. They are going to try to help her but we might have to put her to sleep.

When my dad told he that I just said "Aww" aand left to go upstairs and build my Lego set. Not like i didn't care, i just really ddn't even want to think about it. But i did and I wound up crying a bit in my room, which is okay 'cause that's part of life. :( I am still sad, but I know Cleo has lived waaaaay long after her expected age. The thing is she's always been there, even before I was born, it's just weird.

I really hope she is okay. I want her to live, but at the same time i don't. I don't because she can't do taht much stuff, she has bad arthritis and is always aching........I don't know!!

But anyways, lets not think about the sad stuff. You can choose to be happy or you can choose to be sad. I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!! I am taking parts of my lego set to school, lol. In might be inside recess because it stormed last night.
BYES!
~Editor

No comments: