Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Short Story Rocket!

I LOVE SHORT STORY WRITING! It's so much fun. I am on my 4th page (not front and back)! I am hopping to have no more than 6 pages because I have to read it out loud, EEK! I love it, her's the very first part (NO ONE BETTER STEAL THIS!! THIS WAS WRITEN BY ME!):

"---I sat there in the small apartment building in my narrow room. The walls were bleak and white, so boring compared to my lime green room at home in Ohio. I turned around to see my hermit crab tank. “A big waist of money!” my dad always would say. I didn’t care, I loved my hermit crab, Racer.
Grose! I thought as I stared at the old crack in the ceiling.
How ugly is that?
----We had just moved to New York City. “How fun!” you would think, living in the Big City. In my opinion, I prefer good ol’ Ohio. Beautiful trees, fields of green grass, the beautiful sun sets in the summer…"


Wonderful, isn't it!? GENIUS! Lol, okay, but I do really like it!! (I had to use the "---" becuase blogger won't, for some reason, indent! It's not like that orignally).

TODAY I GOT MY SPONGEBOB LEGO SET! Yes, I know, I am a girl, but I like spongebob and LEGOs are really cool.
Anyways, I g2g. I might read a bit, but first I might type a bit on YAHOO.
~Editor

No comments: