Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sorry!

Hello,
You probably thought I abandoned you! NO I did not! Well, my birthday's tomorrow! What I know I am getting: Jordan Pruitt CD, and a digital camera (Nikon CoolPix L3 or L6, I can't remember). PLUS A WHOLE LOT OF CASH!!! Which I hope to get enough (plus what I already have saved) to buy an Nintendo DS LITE!!!!!!!!! YEAH! And then my dad will most likely buy me a game!!! He said he might! I SURE HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! I am soooo happy. I've had a happy week and lots of stuff has happen.

1. We had frosties and fires in BAND
2. We played dodge ball in band
3. Wes hit me in the face with a fruit roll up
4. Mickey and Lishi aren't friends anymore
5. Christina let her friend cut her bangs....and....lol
6. Ellie forgot my birthday day, haha. that's kind of funny
7. I am doing real good in the ANNIE JR. play! (orphan)

BYES!

No comments: