Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, sorry I haven't written in a reallly long time! Can you believe summer is almost over???? Well, I can. I am ready for school. I miss all my friends. Volleyball starts next week, I'm not so thrilled. We have a new coach (she's my friend's mom) but I just don't really want to do sports right now, lol. Oh well!!!

My hermies are great. I was thinking about getting another, but all they had were E's, and I am not really wanting to deal with a new species. I did so the most adorable doggie. He was adorable. A miniature Australian Shepherd!! He was a Tri coat, soooo adorable. (Black white and brown). HE WAS SO TEENY! My dad and I got him out and played with him. He was normal at first, then started yapping a growling like a little dog, like those lap dogs---eek. But when you licked him up he calmed down. SOO CUTE. I can't blame it completely, he's in a cage most of the day.

GUESS WHAT!???!?!?!?! I am going to volunteer there starting tomorrow!!!! I AM WAY EXCITED! I am sooo happy happy happy! I cannot wait! YAY!!!!! It's going to be fun, I don't care if I have to clean out cages, it just keeps the animals healthy. I AM SO EXCITED! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot. PLUS, maybe I can give some tips on the hermies, although the conditions have gotten SO much better, I am proud. They have substrate, lots of wood and a lid. Yep.

I love flickr.com. IT ROCKZZZ, here, check out my pictures: http://flickr.com/photos/11232845@N07/ HAVE FUN!!!!!

Okay, soo...... i am totally going to change my background, this one is getting OLD!
BYE!

No comments: