Friday, March 31, 2006

Aha! I Got The Pics


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I am on the right user for the Qwerty pictures. Yep!!
Here's the pictures I took during their play time [in the play house I made]:
Nice pic, huh? I like it, it's so focused.




Here's another photo of him, isn't he sweet?









Okay, yeah, the two pics are almost identical, but I like the second on better. His (Qwerty's) pose is cuter. LOL! I might enter these pics in some contest on one of my crabbie sites. That's always fun to do.

Here's some pictures of Qwerty and Little Red (Hollywood wasn't 'allowed' out of the tank at the time, i was certian he was ready for moults since he was digging so much so I left him alone):





Little Red coming to the rescue!
"Omf! Almost there Qwerty!"




Almost there! LOL! After he reached the top he went right back down behind the wood. Some resuce!

Well, now i have Qwerty and Hollywood in ISO, poo Little Red is all alone, I want to get another crab. I use to have another, Apollo (I'll show you pics when I get on the other user) but he died. He was an E (Ecuadorian, I think that's how you spell it!), so he couldn't stand all my unstable temperatures and humidity (weather is weird over here!).

I will write more later, my friend's coming over today. I need to go fix my Links.

BYE!

No comments: