Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hey-Ho!

Well, here I am!

What shoud I feed my crabs tonight? Something good, I wish I had meat...lunch meat...maybe I do, I need to go check soon.

KNOWN AVAILIBLE FOOD ITEMS
carrots
apples
banana
almonds
cranberries

NOT SURE...
turkey
ham
pears

Hmm, not much different foods! Well, cranberries are pretty new...! I also can feed my crabs the non *EQ dry food that I have been working on. Maybe I will sprinkle that stuff on top of everything else, who knows, they might love it!
MAN I hope I have lunch meat! That would work great! I could sprinkle the dry food on top of it.


URGH! The photo botton's not working. Maybe later. I am going to go surf the hermie net.

Write to you soon,
Editor

*find more out about EQ (Ethyoxyquin, I think I spelled that right) here: http://www.crabbytalk.com/?p=95 Please look! It's helpful. Browse around the site too, great info there.

No comments: