Friday, March 31, 2006

Iso...Good or Bad?

Hollywood and Qwerty were both in the ISO tank for about a day. they both seemed active, and didn't seem like they needed to molt after all. They both had all their black nails, they looked fine, so I put them back into the main tank. I might put Qwerty back in ISO, he needs to build up his legs agian, they turned out weird last molt (they had white blotches on them and are all skinny, you can see in the picture below on my other post).

Molts always make me nervous! I need to buy a humidity gauge and thermometer soon, I need them for my ISO tank!

We went out to lunch today, I have some shrimp tails left over that I am going to give to the hermies tonight, they will love that! The resturaunt was so close to Petland (which I really dislike, they had no subrate, lid, water, food, humidity&temp. gauges at all. They have cool stuff to climb on, but nothing to keep the crabs healthy and a live! I decied not to go there any more, but I really should go back, I told them they had no water---we thuoght we saw the clerk tell the manager, on our way out, but I don't know, I was crying by then. I want to give them a second chance, maybe even ask for that job I have been wanting (to work just with the crabs, for a small fee! Like, change the water, cut FRESH food--NOT comercial, watch the humnidity and temperature stuff like that. I hope I could, I am too shy too ask!
---Maybe tomorrow I will go to Petland, if they are doing good, maybe I will even get a hermie. If not, then forget it, not going there anymore. Maybe I should bring bottled water just in case the crabs have none, and maybe, just maybe slip some into the bowl...



A picture just for kicks. That's Little Red, who knows what he was looking at! LOL! Obviously not the camera!! =D Silly hermie. (I DO know that hermie is spelled "H-E-R-M-Y" but "H-E-R-M-I-E" looks better!)

I am getting bored, not sure what to do. I was trying to figure out how to MAKE a template, figures...hey wait! I think I might have an idea...
Be Back Later!!

No comments: