Monday, June 26, 2006

HI!!! I AM BACK!

Hello people! I am back from vacation! I had a lot of fun! I brought home some sand from the beach (*I baked it today!!) and some ocean water also. More abotu that later.

Well, when I first got home, UP TO THE CRABS! I had to check on them. I could only see three of them, Gumbo, Little Red, and Hollywood. I was going to search fro the other two (Peanut and Qwerty) but my mom wanted me to unload the car some more. Finally when I was done I checked out the tank. I found Peanut, don't remember where though. Then I found Qwerty, burried. I was a little shocked becuase he molted about a month ago so I didn't think he would go down any time soon. Then I unburried him, thinking I had messed up his little cave. To my surprise I see a VERY freshly motled Qwerty muching away at his exo. Looked like he had just finished molting a few hours ago (yeah, that fresh!). I hope he is all okay. I placed a cocohut over him. He reburried him self a bit but stupid Gumbo dug around in there SOOO I kicked out Gumbo and covered the cocohut entrence with a rock.

Well, I redid the tank and added the beach sand and ocean water to it:

See, to the left where there are rocks that's where the beach sand is (Gumbo burried himself over there in a corner). The cocohut with leaves aboce it is suposed to give the effect of a palm tree, lol.

















SO MUCH MORE TO SAY but g2g eat dinner!

No comments: