Monday, December 18, 2006

3 MORE TO GO!

YAY! Only three more days of school to go through until CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOT! I cannot wait!

Today, the school went and saw the Nativity Story (which I ADORED!!) It was really good, and the girl who plays marry looks like Alexa Vega who plays in Spy Kids. (haha) She is soooo pretty! And she was a really good actor. The guy who played Joseph, Ellie said looked like a grown up Wes. LOL!

At like, 3:30 when I was about to leave, Steven came over and wanted a chip from Ellie. She gave him one and I said "UHHG!" (in a teasing way) and I stuck out my hand. Ellie gave me a chip and I was glaring at Steven (in a teasing way, yet agian) and I lost my balance and the chip fell and my back pack came off and tipped over the plant. OMG, that was hilarious!!

~Editor

No comments: