Saturday, December 23, 2006

I feel like it...

I just feel like saying stuff.

My penpal mailed me a gift, I still haven't opened it. I mailed her one, too. Excpet i mailed it a little late...so she might get it the day after Christmas...oh well. She'll like it, I know!

I have started another journal! I filled up m y old one, it has A LOT of good stuff in it about school and everyone. Haha, people like Ellie and Wes, and all the stuff she wrote about him. LOL! Anyways....I am bored! My new journal is sooo cool! It has a water looking cover with crabs and shells on it (those scrapbooking stickers, you know, the 3D kind! I LOVE them bunches).

I am excited about getting my gifts! I know that's not what Christmas is about, I know it's about Jesus's birth, but I still like getting gifts. Now that I think about it, it completely makes no sense. If it's a celebration of Jesus's birth, why do WE get the gifts? My Bible teacher said that reall, what we "own" is really God's...soo...maybe that's what it was first ment to be. But now-a-days, it's just totally and completely about the gifts....

Hey, check out www.shockwave.com and click "Adventure" (on the left). Then go to page 10 and click "Fancy Pants Adventure" It's a reallllly cool game!!! I like it. it's completely pointless, but it's cute. :)

How is everyone's Christmas break going? I am having a grand time!
GOD BLESS YA!
~E

No comments: