Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sweet Avatar Hehe.


I am sooo bored! Hello! Sorry I haven't been on here in like FORRRR EVERRRR! Eeek! Well, I am here now. Look at that pic of a snow flake? Doesn't it rock?! Lol, I thought it was kind of funny. I have it as my IM avatar.

WEll, the crabs are good, they are looking healthier than ever since I started using cuttle bone more!! :) I am glad it's helping them! They are very active too. I think someone is going to molt becuase the tank keeps getting dug up!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's okay though.

Today is youth groups night. I might not go because today is like, my ONE FREE NIGHT of the school week! No basketball, no homework, ahhhhhhhh. So nice. I haven't been on here like, AT ALL this week, maybe 2 times at the most, but stilllllll!

My penpal mailed me a gift! I got it today! YAY!!! I haven't opened it yet, but I read the letter that she taped to it on the out side. I am waiting to open the rest til Christmas (12 more days, I think!)

LOLLY-LOLLY-LOLLY GET YOUR ADVERBS HERE!!!!

Man, that song is annoying, but I loooove it! HAHAHAHHAHA! Anyone else out there no what I am talking about? ♥

I g2g.

God Bless,
Editor

No comments: