Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Nativity Story

YESS! On Monday I am going to go see the Nativity Story!! I cannot wait. We are going as a middle school!! It's going to be a blast! Plus, next week is going to be all party, practically!!! YAY! We don't have school Friday, so Thursday is the last day till break! My sister is got of last Friday! UG!! No fair, all high schools are getting out really early! BOOO on them! BUT I am getting out a whole week earlier than her for summer break! ahhhh. So nice!!

My pen-pal Lita is emailing me agian! I AM HAPPY! We are good friends. She is from Washington and they got about 4 inches of snow a few weeks ago!! Lucky!! But I am sure we will get some snow soon, too. :)

My hermies are well! Hollywood is such a dark deep purple right now! I think all that cuttlebone is really helping him!! I am happy! Qwerty is digging up the tank, so he's going to molt soon, and Peanut is burried (i saw him under the glass yesterday) and I have no idea where Sprite is! EEK!! That little crabby!

Yesterday there was s small family gathering at my house. My grandma, 2 aunts and cousin came over. We had an early Christmas because my granny was going to Puerto Rico (today, actually) to visit her daught (my aunt who recently bought a condo there!). Sooo, my mom and grandma opened gifts (my mom's b-day is on the 20th). I got some gifts but I have to wait to open them! (I did open ONE gift. It's a fuzzy, EXTRA SQUISHY pillow that my granny made. It's like, SOOOOO comfy! I a, carrying it around the house. lol.

BYE!

No comments: