Saturday, July 15, 2006

Guinea PIg Sitting

Hello! I am babysitting a guinea pig. His name is Oreo. I've babysat him before, so this is my 2nd time. I have been busy playing with him and then before taht my cousin was over for a week so we were playing CD rom games on the computer. Lol, so it's been non-stop party.

I am really sad to say I hdon't have a clue what my crabs are doing. But I do see them almost every night eating at the food dish! They never seemed to do it THAT much like they do now! Qwerty has been so active, like you see him every where all the time!

My humdity isn't very high, 72 or 74%, I don't know why, though! Almost time for my to clean it up agian. I am going to have remove the beach sand this time....maybe I will bake it.

Thanks Cougar for the comment!! Yep, now you can post comments agian! WOO!

Well, so long for now!!! I will update later.
~Editor

No comments: