Sunday, July 23, 2006

In love...

Okay, I can't help it! I am gettig SOOO attached to Oreo! I don't want him to leave me!! I want to keep him.

Today i was writing in my journal while i had Oreo out playing. He came up to me about 3 times to say hi. he sniffed the notebook and would run off to his little tunnel!! I am going to miss him bunches when he goes back to Ellie's. He's too cute. My mom, dad and sis are falling in ,love with him too. They all talk to him when they pass my room. Lol, it's funny to listen to them.

I am sitting in the computer room with the window open. I can feel a nice breeze coming in every so often. It's a little warm up here, but the breeeze feels good.
(I can smell some one BBQing!! ooo yummy!! I am getting humgry!)

My crabs are well. Oh yes!!!! I added a new secound level. I made it with these instructions from a member at HCAsso. ! Accept I doubled it. I will post pictures soon.

Well, bye for now!!
HAPPY CRABBING~
~Editor

2 comments:

barnett.423 said...

i will post piccies. iam too lazy to download pics right now, but i will take a pictrue of it and do it later. <3

barnett.423 said...

okay, i am downloading them, i just got a source of energy!!