Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I am Alive!!!

Hello! Sorry I haven't posting as often. I guess I haven't had much to say, but now I do!!

Well, Peanut is down molting, that little booger! Well......Gumbo has been trying to find molting spots all week. He moved from a cocohut, to another cocohut, then to another and NOW he found his spot, right by Peanut. Urg. I think it will be okay, they have a few inches of space between them. Here's some pictures (not really clear) of Gumbo:

He's right under the big piece of wood.
Well, hope ya get the point. This morning I check the 'tat and he's now all the way under. You can't see him any more.


Well, last night I snpaed this one, also not a good pic, lol. I need to figure out how to take off the flash!








Here's Qwerty modeling for me.




















Alrighty!! About the Ruggie, my mom is thinking about it (still).
~Editor

No comments: