Friday, July 07, 2006

Gumbo Moved, Agian..agian-agian...AGIAN!

Hello All!!!
I redid the tank (lol, I know, you must think I am crazy!!) agian.
Well I wil taking averything out i decided to see if Peanut was okay...I dug where I thought he would be and he wasn't there and I started freaking out. And before I lost it I dug him up...WAYYYYY of course from where I had thought he was! He hadn't molted..at least I don't think. I can't even tell with him, he's so small.
Here's some tank pictures: The cool 2nd level of wood:














Gumbo reburried him self AGIAN!! I am fine with that, but will he ever MOLT!? Gee crab!
Here he is burrying himself agian:













Yep. Little Red just had to get in that picture, lol.
So that's it for now. Oh, and btw, do you like my new template?
~Editor

No comments: