Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Molting Crabbies!

Well, I am very happy with the way Qwerty is regrowing his exo. No white spots and his legs are full and healthy looking. I am very happy for him!

Like I was saying before, Gumbo had burried him self all the way. I decided to block of the area where he was "molting". I used part of a CD case (it works great). But last night I went to check on them and I see the CD case pusshed over to the side a bit and Gumbo over by the water dishes!!! That crab is insane! I took out the CD case. I am out of idea with him. Who knows what he is doing, gee.

I was over a Target the other day. I went to the dollar section. There was a whole section for lobsters and crabs. It was platres and all that for eating them, but what the heck! I went ahead and bought this cutie bowl/plate thing:




I don't know what I am going to do with it yet, but I thought it was too cute!!

Anyways, Peanut is still under. I hope his cave didn't collaspe since Gumbo dug out sand on top of were he (Peanut) is molting....I am getting a little worried...

I am going to revamp the tank agian once Peanut comes up (hopefully that will be soon. He's a small crab, so maybe it won't take so long).

BYE!
~Editor

No comments: