Friday, May 05, 2006

Finally!!

Hi! I am sorry for all the shortish posts! I just haven't had the time, or wasn't in the mood for typing something long. Anyways, there's been a lot of stuff happening!

As I told you, I bought a bunch of new shells! Still no changes, but I saw Little Red and Hollywood snooping around at the shell cubby last night. And just now I saw a whole bunch of shells just scattered out of the cubby. They must have been trying them on or getting them out of their way; lol, it's funny to think about a crab moving a shell out of its way!!!
Peanut hasn't switched yet either. I was hoping he would, the shell he has now is too big. Maybe he likes it? I guess if he liked it, them he doesn't have to change.


Qwerty is, like I said, up from molting. he has been up for around a week. He is deffinatally getting darker, a good sign his exo is growing back! Yay!

None of the crabbies have been spotted in the second level for a while! Hollywood was on the ramp in the cocohut. I don't know where Little Red is, or Peanut! But I do know all my crabs (besides Qwerty) are about to molt! Hollywood is digging, Little Red is digging and so is Peanut!!! The tank was dug up the last time I checked (about 10 minutes ago). I guess there's really no need for ISOing right now since they are all about to molt.

I need pictures! I will have to take some more.

Here's my OLD tank!! See my crabbie socks? So wonderful, huh? lol! I love them.



-Editor

No comments: