Sunday, May 07, 2006

Today's Menue

Today I am feeding my crabs: dandelion, tulips, carrots, baby spinach, almonds; and for the side dish: eggs, turkey, brocholli buds. And to tie it all together, they all have some crushed eggs shells in them. Yum! Hope they like!

I was so excited when I saw that our tulips were dying off. I collected the petals from the ground that had fallen off already. Something new for the crabbies!

Little Red is still in his new turbo shell. He must like it, he along with Hollywood, were over at the shell cubby this morning.

Oh yes! I almost forgot, I added Qwerty to the main tank. He is doing good I think. I bathed him with the other crabs and everything went good. He went straught for the shell cubby and was climbing on the plants. Now I have no idea where he is! I decided to move him to the main tank becuase he was crawling all around in the ISO and was being very active, like he was looking for his crabby friends. :)

I rearranged the tank a little bit. I haven't taken any pictures yet! I added the second water dish to he tank. Now I have salt water and fresh water in there, yay!!! I also moved my big food dish under neath the big ramp, it fits perfectly! The crabs like it there, so now they feel safe when they eat.

I keep seeing Peanut on his back stretching way out to flip over. It's a little worrying, but I think he is okay. I turned his back over and now he is on his back again, but wasn't stretching out. I read that sometimes crabs go on their back to molt...still, it's weird to me. I hope he is okay.

I feel an urg to buy another crab! My dad wants to get Daisy (our puppy) a new collar. Over at the Complete Petmart they have some good ones he seemed to like. Maybe we will go over there. I want to go to SOME pet store! I got 10 dollars from my Aunt a few days ago and want to buy something. I am hoping to be lucky and find a cavipe or two, I really like them, they have such wonderful colors!

~Editor

No comments: