Thursday, May 18, 2006

!!! Happpy!!!!


Okay, this is AWESOME!!!!! It is THE COOLEST THINGIE EVA! Whoever made it has a really good mind. Oh, to see it click the boom box! Oh, if the link doesn't work, click here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5503582578132361295&q=animusic



All the crabs are good. Although I am getting worried. Yesterday I was moving a cocohut and Peanut was behind it. So I pick him up to move him out of the way and PLOP! He's exo was hanging out! So I placed him in the spare 10 gallon. Then I moved him to the main tank, then moved him to the second level of the main tank and removed the ladder (so the other crabs cran't get to him). I am scared becasue he hasn't moved at all. I know he's in there because i saw his claw, but I haven't seen him peek out at all. I know I probably stressed him out a lot since I moved him so much, and I feel bad...I hope he makes it! He is so cute.

OMGOSHNESS! I just checked on him and he is eating his exo! He's still in his shell, but exo was in his big pincher, and I felt him move. So I will leave him a long now, now that I know he is okay. YAY! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: