Saturday, May 06, 2006

Yes! At Last!

I woke up this morning and went over to the crab tank. There was a big pile of sand under the grapvine wood! Then I saw a Gold Mouth Tubo in there too! I was like "WOOO! A shell change!" II decided to take him out and inspect him....I know, I should have just left him alone, but I was still pondering the idea of ISOing him, Hollywood was walking around and he is known for digging up molters. He's done it at least 3 times.
Well, I took the crab out of it's cubby and saw who it was: Little Red! Of all crabs, the picky shell one changes shells!!!! I was like, wow! It was cool. I put him in the ISO, but he looked like he was about to go panic, so he's in the main tank now. Last time I saw him he was inspecting a way too small shell in the shell cubby. I'll get pics soon.

Qwerty is getting darker by the day, and his exo is almost all the way eaten. I can't wait until I can add him to the 20 gal!! He hasn't been in it yet. Maybe he will change shells, he hasn't seen any of the new shells either.

The tank humdity is currentlu at 70% and the temperature is at 68 degrees F! That's way low! It'll heat up in an hour at the most. The sun is coming up and it feels warmer. It was freezing last night! My parents had their windows open!
-Editor

No comments: