Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A little Sad, but i got PICS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am kind of sad because yesterday I was trying to make my template be a picture of my crab, it worked, sorda. But I didn't like it. So now I lost ALL of my edits: links, chatbox and all the links IN my chat box. :( Oh well.

I got pictures of Gumbo/Pancho!!!!!! They're not so great because I was in a hurry, but here they are:












Okay, not the greatest pics, but like I said, I was in a hurry. I wil get better pictures when he comes up from molting/de-stressing.

Last night he was at the food dish for EVER! I saw him eating, like taking BIG spoon fulls of food with his mini claw! I feel good knowing SOME ONE likes my food!! It was bananna, carrots, almonds, egg shells...that's all I can rememebr. There was probably more in there, but whatever.

~Editor

3 comments:

barnett.423 said...

YAY! I actually got all my links back!!! ****SMILES****

barnett.423 said...

OMGOSHNESS!!! i got my chat box back too, along with all the custom stuff i had put on it, yay!

barnett.423 said...

well, my links i just had to go to each site and find them and then for my chat box i went to their site and signed in and got the code for it agian.