Saturday, May 27, 2006

+New Pictures+


Well, last night I saw that my crabbies were all out! To my surprise, even shy Peanut was out!!! Here's a snap shot of Gumbo. He was falling when i took this picture! lol, he had slipped, so it looks kind of like he is floating. :P

Then here's a [bad] picture of Qwerty (the camera wasn't focussing the way I wanted it to):

Qwerty was in the shell cubbie. Lol!!!

Okay, this one is a very rare picture of Peanut that you are about to see. I only have 3 good picures of him, and this is one of the best:





TADAH! Ain't is great? I love it! He's all pinky orange!!! lol. He's getting less shy, just a little. I am trying to get him used to seeing me walk across the front of the tank. It doesn't take him as long to come out anymore!!! :) YAY!

(click on the pic for a larger verson)

Well, after reading an artical on the HCA about how much bacteria can grow down in your tank, I am taking the writers advice and getting some gravel and crab soil today. See, what you so is put a layer of gravel on the bottom of the tank, then the crab soil. Then you put the sand on top. This keep the bacteria from forming as quickly. Click here to view the thread.
-Editor

1 comment:

barnett.423 said...

yeah, sand and some soil on the second level and in a coner of the tank. :) thanks, i like that pic of Peanut also!