Saturday, May 27, 2006

A GREAT Surprise!

Well, today we went to Michaels (a craft store). I went there to buy some netting, but instead bought more shells! I got alot of green and blue turbos and others, along with some whale eyes!! I also got a Babylon Areola, the shell Qwerty is in, only it's not polished and is a little bigger, which is great!! There were either 13 or 14 good hermit crab shells that I got out of that package, and I am very happy with that.

Well, anyways, I was in my room a while ago. I heard a shell "CLEEENK!" onto the glass and knew one of my hermies had fallen. So I checked to see who is was (to make sure that they are okay) and it was PEANUT!!! Peanut was out and about! I got some snap shots of him, too! WOO! You go Peanut! I am so proud of him for being more adventurous!
Here's the pics I got of him:












He was about to climb up, but I think he saw me and decided to hide a bit...












Then I guess he decided I was safe and then started climbing up agian! :D
So, here he is agian, climbing up! I like this picture:



And here's a picture of Qwerty's "back side", lol:









Yep! Lot's of pictures today!!!
Well, I better go. :D
~Editor

1 comment:

barnett.423 said...

lol, yeah and they also fall a lot too. lol!! I will probably post some shell pics soon.