Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New Hermie News!

I was so happy this morning! I woke up and looked over at my hermit crab tank. I saw Qwerty over at the shell cubby and see a weird looking shell. It was PANCHO'S/GUMBO'S SHELL (I am not sure of names yet...)!!! I was like, what? Because I know I saw movement in the cocohut that P/G was in...So I lift up the coconut shell and their P/G is!! He was in the the big whale eye shell!!!!! It fit perfectly!! And it looked good on him too. I am sorry I have no pictures, I didn't want to disturb him any more than what I had. I left him in peace.
I took out the old painted shell, since Qwerty was starting to check it out and make me nervous. But I am SO HAPPY!

Hmmm, what do you like better as a name: Pancho or Gumbo? Maybe I will just call him P/G! That's kinda catchy...! (Like, PG as in the movie rating, not saying "P slash G", lol, just spelling it that way)

I am serious, I think Qwerty is really bored. He's just loafing around the tank trying to have fun. He keeps going in this same spot on the wood peice just sits there looking at me saying "This is a drag." :( I bought P/G as a friend for him and now P/G is molting too. Poor Qwerty. I better fo play with him and cheer him up.

-Editor

1 comment:

barnett.423 said...

they usaually play with oither crabs on their "toyus" which are wood, plants, and all that!