Monday, April 03, 2006

The All

Hello.
Well, this morning was normal. came down stairs let the puppie in (i have two dogs, a puppie and a senior =D) I had blood on my tights, but didn't think much of it. Thought it was from Daisy (puppy), her teeth are coming in so they bleed sometimes.

Well, I came home and my dad said that Cleo's (senior pup) leg had blood on it. I was like, what?!?! She came out her doggie house and I saw that she had blood a little on the side of her face along with her leg! I cried because I was so worried about her. Then I saw her up close and saw her moth must have been bleeding, not her leg! She has this gum growth (harmless, it just get's in the way if it get so big, we've had it removed before, it came back anyways) and she must have bit it! I was so relieved it wasn't her leg. Like my dad says 'Mouth injuries heal quickly." which is true. She's all cleaned up now, yay! She looked like she had been in a battle the way blood (not a lot) was all down the front of her left side!!

So yes, yesterday I bought two pairs of shoes (on that shopping trip!). One for this wedding and the other just for school or what ever. I wore the school ones today and lots of people complamented on them! All the girly-girls (who are into all the fashion stuff, the rich people, or the people who act rich...!) liked them, it made me feel special, lol! Not really.
---Too bad my friend was sick today with a cold, she has asthma and it makes it worse. =( But i called her and she is getting better!

Well, not much happening in hermie land. The tank is kind of quiet. Kind of. Qwerty is in his favprite spot on the drift wood. LOL! Silly crab.

I have some revange to do ;)...be back later.
-Editor

No comments: