Saturday, April 08, 2006

Pet Store=New Hermies?

Ahh, the fresh smelll of the weekend!

MY DAY:
Yesterday I went over to my friend's house. She lives kind of 'out in the country', so it was a bit of a long ride. Wehn we got there we played with her two guines pigs, Sasha and Snuffles! They are so cute, both female and very beautiful! Snuffles has this really cute crest on his head (and obvious American Crested guinea pig, lol), Sasha is like a Dutch guinea pig, black and white with this cute little brown spot on her bum! =)
We brought them out side and sat in this swing that was way too small for both of us to sit in, let alone, with the guinea pigs too! It;s started to thunder and they sky was all gray and dark! We bot though "TORNADOE!" We tried to get unstuck from the swing, a very hard task when holding guinea pigs! We tried to run wit them in our hands, but they were bouncing like crazy.
We finally got inside and went on the computer (hollding this piggie, of course). It started to rain and there were tornadoe watches, which was pretty freaky.

Well, I am back at home now, sitting in the computer room, a little cold. I am going to a wedding today, not really on my 'want-to-do-this' list, but whatever. I will go, I have new shoes.

Last night I had a dream about tornadoes, ha, the second time this week!

HERMIES:
Well, my crabs are digging! Hollywood is digging now, behind the wood piece. I spotted Qwerty under the water dish 2 days ago, in his little dug-out. Maybe he has started to molt now. I hope it goes well, I have been feeding them better than I use to, so maybe he will be healthy.
Check out Amie's Crabby Blog, she got 3 new E's, really cute hermies! Maybe I will get some new hermies on my b-day, I sure hope so. LOL, ya know what's funny? In my dream last night, my dad had moved all my crab stuff into a new 20 gallon! Yes, I am still really excited about getting one! It's going to be great.

Well, that's all for now, bye!
~Editor

No comments: