Saturday, April 01, 2006

Okay, I need to write in a larger size, sorry, I had changed templates and didn't notice how hard it is to read everything!

Well, first off, do you like the purple template? I do, there were two other ones i erally like, but I couldn't get them to work! One was beack themed with shells in the background (I really would have liked that one, it went with hermit crabs perfectly) and the other was colorful stripes! Oh well, I will stick to this one for now!

Oh yes, here's those pictures, the new plant ones:
I know, it's all bent, that was because of me, I was trying to get it to fit in the storage box! =D

They are a nice size, I cut them to fit the way I wanted them to.

Here's the tank, it's looked cooler other times, but i didn't feel like fiddling around with it, so I practically just threw the leaves in:


I really enjoy wood, and lots of it, my crabs eat it and climb on it an hide behind it. I would
say it would almost be perfect, except for
some people it molds, and drift wod some- times falls apart! But I really like it. OooOo, now I see that the picture really is at a horrid angle, sorry about that! Maybe once we recharge the batteries in the camera, I can retake the pictures.

Okay, now I am done blogging for a while today.

~Editor





No comments: