Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pictures Of Peanut!


~~PEANUT PICTURES~~


Yes! I got the pictures! I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I noticed that this morning at exactly 7:09 AM, lol! Okay, for the pics...drum rolll please:

Ain't he a cute one?! It took for ever for him to peep out of his shell. He had started coming out but then i moved my finger and he went back in. He's gettikng use to me now, all of the shadows and stuff. Here's more pictures:





Peanut is now in the main tank with the other crabs! he seems to like it, which is a good sign I saw him out and about this morning at the food dish, so yep, he's still living! Glad to see Hollywood didn't attack him (I did give Peanut a bath with the other crabs the night before, so that's probably why). See how big the shell is? He has a hard time walking around with it on, so that's a definate sign of him needing a smaller shell, or one less heavy. See what I mean about his color? It's red, yet orange!

I wish the pictures were clearer, but I'm glad I have some!

Peanut sure loves the food I cut up for them. He is always at the food dish! I guess becuase he had been being fed yucky comercial food, anything must seem good.

-Editor

No comments: