Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Good Morning!

I woke up at 7:02 AM this morning. EASTER! I got a horse bag, candy, crabby socks (did I ever tell you I have a weird intrest in socks?), a cute shirt. All is good. Then we had a mini egg hunt. I got 2 dollars from that, yes! I need to go to Jack's Aquarium and Pets, they have bunches of shells. I want to buy some more, especially for Peanut.
~~Even going to Petland would be okay. THey have small shells selling for 99 cents.

I rearranged the crab tank this morning. It looks neat. I used my big peice of wood as a cliff, it looks awesome.
Now that I know I am getting a 20 gallon, I feel like my 10gal is like, it's hard to explain. Like my 10 gallon is nothing compared to a 20---something weird like that. Hope you know what I mean, although I doubt you would.

My b-day is in 9 days. WOW. That's really hard to believe. I can't wait!!! I might even be getting more LEGOs, which I love also. But I am most excited about my 20 gallon---*sighs*.

My dad says I already have so many shells. It's weird becasue I really don't, I have 9 right now. Compared to the other crabbers (people who own hermit crabs), they have like 20+! So...yeah. I still would really like more shells.

Maybe just maybe, I can get another hermie on my b-day. :) My limit for a 20 gallon (a limit I made up) is 7 or 8 crabs, I am going to check abou that on Hermit Crab Paradise and Hermit Crab Addiction, to see if that is okay.

Have a good Easter!
-Editor

No comments: