Saturday, April 08, 2006

Does Anyone Agree?

I was thinking, why aren't there any hermit crab CD-rom games? I would LOVE to have a game like that! You could adpot or buy your hermit crabs and upgrade your tank, mist it, fill up the water and dish bowls, choose your food and such! Wouldn't that be so great? I think it would, I like playing games on the computer.

I don't think Qwerty has started moulting yet. I hope he does soon, I don't like having to wait so long for them to moult! He's in the main tank...I had him in ISO, but he hates that (he dropped a limb once!) so I just leave him a lone. He's dug under, and there is no trace of him even being there unless you lift up the water dish or look under neath the tank.

I found this out a while ago, like a few weeks. But anyways, for any of you crabbers out there, having a section for all your extra shells works out a lot better than having them scatterded every where. I use to do that, and they didn't seem to touch any of the shells. Also, buting many shell types is so great! The hermies love it when I buy them new shells.



That there, is Apollo, my E I use to have! He was a really cute hermie, and he would venture almost anywhere, dispite his size. He was faster than my other crabs, lol! He died in February of what I believe to be a mold intake! He started molding when he was almost at death..which is weird because they didn't happen to my other 'past' crab (I will tell you about him below)

Here's Solatire, cute huh? In real life he was pure white with black eyes, not pinkish with red eyes like in the picture. This is the only picture I have of him. He was rescued from a SHELL BOX in the pet store. He had three legs, but
eventually dropped two more at my house [in ISO] and died. He was really sweet. He really liked Little Red. He would try to catch up to him but couldn't becuase he was too slow becuase of his missing legs. That makes me want to cry! He died sometime last year...October I believe.
---If you look closely at the picture, into the CocoHut, you will see a white tip, that's Little Red's shell, lol.

-Editor

No comments: