Wednesday, April 05, 2006

EXCITING UPDATE!!!

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!
I can't believe it! it's so amazing! I will tell you further on.

My dad and I were driving to the doctors (to get me checked up) and he said "Want to go to PetsMart after this?" I was like "YEAH!!!"
---I had a new doctor, he is really nice. He let me swab (throat culture for all you smart people out there) my own throat! It didn't hurt like heck as it does when the doctors do it!

So we went to PetsMart and checked out their deal with groomer. We think it's cheaper than the place recomended by the vets office. It's still looks really good. The prices seem really goood, you get 2 baths, nails trimmed, brushed, teeth brushed, ears cleaned. Really nice!

I went over to the hermit crab section, hoping to talk my dad into getting a new hermie, he changed the subject so quickly. Urg. I saw this cuty hermie who's shell was bigger than Qwerty's, smaller than Hollywood's, and I picked him up, thinking i would see a nice sized crab, but actually, the hermie was so small! Smaller than Little Red! His shell was SO BIG on him, it was pittiful! My dad wouldn't let me get him, and I felt really bad for the hermie...!
BUT, here's the good part, we went over to the tank section and my dad said "So you want a 20 gallon?" I am like "YEAH!" think to my self, Well, I have been wanting one for a really long time! So he siad it would be a birthday gift! (YES! My birthday is soon, on the 26th). We even saw a good glass flip top to go with it, i think it cost $20. The tank was like $30 or something. I told my dad to check at Meijer becaue they probably have the tank selling for $20. i am so exceited!! I can't wait until my b-day gets here!! I will be counting down the days! 20 more days 9not included today because it's almost over)!!!
I will be getting ledd pricy gift this year because of the tank, but I don't care, a NEW TANK! My hermies will love it! OMGosh, I will need to save my money for new plants and those pricy climbers and, wait! I will probably get b-day money from relatives! O MAN! This is awesome! My crabs will be even more spoiled!

Wish List For New Tank
  • UTH (Under Tank Heater)
  • 2 More Plants
  • More Extra Shells
  • More Food Dishes (I can buy those now)
  • Cool Climbers

I already have a lot of wood!!! All the stuff above is enough already! It's an estimate of $40! WOW! Hopefully a lot of b-day money is coming my way! One time i got like 34 bucks, that was so great. I am saving my money up agian! (I was saving for a UTH, but then I spent it one 2 new shells...lol. I still have like, 75 cents left, that's not enough for any crabbing supplize really!) OH yes, one more thing to the list:

  • One to Two New Crabs

Ahhhh, my list is complete! My crabbies will be so excited!!!!!!!

That's all for now, see ya!

-Editor

No comments: