Monday, April 03, 2006

The Pets

Well, Cleo's mouth is still bleeding on and off. I feel so bad for her! She is 15 years old (really old for a medium sized dog). She looks are scruffy and smells. I told dad that I would give her a bath yesterdy, he said "No, let's wait til is wamrer. 70 degrees or higher." I am so upset right now! It was 60 something yesterday, more than warm enough for a dog bath!!! And today when i said "Take her to the vet," (I more like demanded it) he said "i'm too emarrassed to take her! She looks terrible" (she pees on her self, she can't control it so her fur is all clumpy and smells). WELL, if I gave her a bath yesterday, would she look like that today?!? NO! HELLO! DING-DONG, any one home?! Gee! It's not roket science!

---Aw man! I just remembered, I have to finish this science project that seems too complecated for me, it's about space centers and all that stuff and all teh missions and stuff. *sighs*

My dad is off to the vet, not sure with Cleo, but he's checking out what they could do for her.
I need to pray, i really hope there's some way to help her. My dad was talking about how they would "Have to gas her and do something, but at her age..." he didn't finish, I did "She might die!"
...It weird to think that this morning in my journal I wrote,
Today I fell extra happy.

Let's just leave it like that.

-Editor PS- hope the quote thing work, I bet it didn't, at least not how I wanted it to.

No comments: