Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pictures!

I got some more pictures. I got some shots this morning of the second level and the new cocohut! To my surprise, Little Red was hiding out in the cocohut! lol! Here's some pictures:




Here's Little Red, it wouldn't focus on HIM, but the cocohut, lol! Oh well, you can still see him.

I don't know if Hollywood has found out about this cocohut, I have never seen huim in it, maybe he checked it out last night. =)







Okay, so here's some more of the fabolous Little Red. The stupid glass of the tank ruined this pic!

So there he is! He's probably muching on the moss. My crabbies seem to realy enjoy spanish moss! I think it looks cool.





So here to the left is the completed 2nd level. I am usuing a ruler covered in plastic gripping stuff wrapped in what I think is hemp.


I saw Hollywood climbing down the ramp last night. I've never seen Little Red climb up or down, but I have seen him up in the second level!


Yesterday was so nice and sunny! I had to take some pictures. Here's my best picture:


There's the lovely flower! They grow on our bushes out back (in our back yard, but the corner of my house, you can see!) I think it look pretty!

-Editor

No comments: