Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Staying Home

Today I am staying home from school, my throst is sore and swollen, not as much now. Now it doesn't really hurt! I might just take off haalf a day since I feel like I am getting better.

Does anyone out there really hate going to the doctors? I do!!

My hermies are less active right now, maybe because the weather is kind of chilly now. They seem to really like warm weather! Still, no one has touched the new shells besides Qwerty (or at least it looks like no one has touched them).

Today I would have had a quiz in history and Bible, homework due in science, and that's all. I want to stay home but yet want to go to school! Maybe later my dad and I will go shopping (my mom is at work), at PetsMart. They don't have as many animals there. Plus i would wait until I am healthy to go, I don't want to get the animals sick--if it's possible. I want another hermit crab, and PetsMart has the healthiest crabbies.

Not much else to say.
-Editor
PS- maybe if we go to PetsMart we can get a new chew-toy for Daisy (our puppie). She is chewing a lot agian!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Let's begin so we can
finish"

1 comment:

barnett.423 said...

Cool, i have never really fed my crabs any flowers, only weeds: dandelions and clovers (if clovers are weeds...)

Okay, so you ARE the same Amie off of HCA with the crabbie hat pic on your avatar! :D