Monday, April 24, 2006

A Quick Hi

Okay, so I haven't exaclty finished my tank yet...BUT I will give you some pictures:



To the left is my wonderful new 20 gallon!!! It has 2 ramps, and a new second level, 2 cocohuts, lots of plants, I think 3 or 4 food dishes, 1 water bowl (working on the second for salt water).







Here's the right side of the tank (bad picture, sorry). See the tamp? It's pretty nice, it's made out of two plastic picture frame covered in sreening mesh.



The crabs loves it!

The food they had that day was (I think) dandelions, apple, egg shell, chicken, almonds, strawberries + the leaves, and some lettuce.



Here's the left side of the tank.
Cruddy picture I know, and it looks so crowded, lol! But really it's not.

I will redo the tank agian after Peanut comes up from his molt, he dug down right in the middle of the tank! gee.




Here's the wonderful second level. It's under construction becuase I need a ladder for the crabs to come OUT of it, lol! Dont' want them getting stuck:





I think this is the same second level as what Amie has, now that I look at her picture! It's a good deal, it works great too!



----Ahh, I can't wait until me and my dad start the cocohut prject this evening! I will have to post more pictures! I am sure you don't mind!


Aso, if you haven't seen it, I have a little chat board to the right of the screen. It's there for visitors to use. So type type type!

-Editor

No comments: